Below is the information for the first annual fundraiser for Operation Equine, a 501(c)(3) that I am involved with as the President of the Board. This organization uses equine assisted therapy for veterans, first responders, and their families. As a veteran myself, I completely appreciate their mission and how they approach it. Our first responders, (fire, police, ER personnel, victim advocates, EMT etc) are often forgotten. They also deal with daily trauma and often take it home with them. I personally experience my “therapy” daily when I go to the stables to spend time with my horse. I know how this time helps me calm myself, and deal with my own emotions.
Please try to attend our fundraiser. If you can’t attend, but wish to donate, please do so using the Donate button. You can purchase advance tickets using the “get tickets” button.
We will have lots of fun with food, drawings, silent auction, live band and horses. All are donated.
Thank you for your support.
Join Us for Our First Annual Fundraiser!
Sunday, September 15, 2019 • 2:00 – 6:00 pm
Location: Mat & Flo’s Farm: 8400 N. County Line Road, Longmont, CO 80503 (click for directions via Google Maps)
Cost: $25 online; $30 at the door
FREE for kids 12 & under
Join us in supporting our Military, First Responders and their families at our First Annual Fundraiser!
This fun and inspiring afternoon will include food from Old Chicago, live music performed by the Tim Sullivan Band, a silent auction, prize giveaways, Meet & Greet with the horses, outdoor games for the kids, and a few surprises!
Can’t attend? Please considering making a tax-deductible donation!
Your ticket and donations support:
- Sponsorships to help fund counseling for active military, veteran, and emergency responders and their spouses/partners, children, and caregivers;
- Youth programs for the children of active military, veterans, and emergency responders
- Education, training, and respite for caregivers
- Helping to build an indoor arena at Mount Moriah Stables
Can’t attend this event but still want to support Operation Equine? Here are some ongoing ways to do that!
- Love horses? You could volunteer to groom and take care of the horses*
- Love kids? You could provide childcare at our facility while parents attend counseling sessions*
- You can build, fix or repair things? You could do construction/repairs/odd jobs around the ranch*
- Share Operation Equine’s mission with people in one of your organizations or clubs
- Have another skill you’d like to lend? (fundraising, financial planning, marketing, website design, barn repair, etc.) Please let us know!
- Donating funds – whatever amount – always helps!
- Want to support our military and emergency responder families but don’t know how? We can help you figure out how to help us: easy!
- It takes a village to support those who support us, be creative!* For the safety and peace of mind for all of our participants, all volunteers must go through the Operation Equine volunteer process.